Update June 3, 2020:
- Employees are no longer required to wear masks.
- Clothes that have been tried on will be put back on the floor as soon as possible. We will not be leaving them out for 24 hours.
- All in-store purchases are final sale.
Extra cleaning/sanitization will still be done. We’re so happy to see you in our stores again!
Beginning Monday, May 4th, 2020 we will be open limited hours.
We are going to open the same hours as the malls we're located in:
- Dickinson: Mon-Sat 10-7, Sun 12-5
- Bismarck: Mon- Sat 11-7, Sun 12-6
Here's what we will be doing to keep our employees and customers safe during this time:
1. Employees are required to wear masks while on the sales floor, and we encourage our customer to wear them too!
2. Employees are required wash their hands for at least 20 seconds when they get to work and frequently throughout their shifts. (We've recommended they wash well at least every hour and use hand sanitizer frequently)
3. Employees will practice social distancing from coworkers and customers as much as possible. This doesn’t mean we won't help, we'll just stand back a bit while we do it! This is also why we have a spacer in front of our counter.
4. We will not take cash payments and will be asking customers to read off your credit card number to us. We will enter it manually to avoid anyone touching the credit card machine or the back and forth of credit cards. (If customers do need to use the credit card machine, we will wipe it down with Clorox wipes after EVERY use, as well as the counter)
5. Throughout the day, we will sanitize door handles, the chairs in the dressing room, counters, computer monitor, mouse and keyboard, and anything else that may have been a contact area.
6. At this time we will not be limiting the amount of people in the store at a time. It’s not often that we have more than 10 people in the store at once, however, if everyone is excited to shop and come at the same time, we will revisit.
7. Customers will be able to try on clothes as usual. Clothes that have been tried will be put aside and will not be put back on the floor until the next day.
8. Everything sold in-store is FINAL SALE due to the fact that customers will have the opportunity to try things on in-store and we do not want to take things back that have been in customers' homes.
*Online purchases can be exchanged or returned, per our regular policies.
We are so excited to welcome you back into our stores -- we've missed you so much! And we appreciate your help in keeping our store, employees, and community safe. ❤️