WHO WE ARE
We put an extraordinary amount of thought and effort into the people we hire.
Heads Up: This might seem like a job where you are just another replaceable team member, but that couldn’t be farther from the truth. At Out of Town you will be expected to show up as an intricate part of our team and push yourself to a high standard. We are a small business with big dreams and our team is the reason we are reaching those daily. You’re expected to build long-lasting relationships with your peers and each customer that walks in the door. You’ll also need a passion for style and creating well put together outfits for a variety of lifestyles and events.
We are a growing small business.
There are challenges and growing pains that happen when you are part of a small business. We take these things on with pride, because we love being a part of the bigger picture. We expect you to bring your best self to work everyday.
If you like the sound of this, check out our available positions below:
CURRENT AVAILABLE POSITIONS
Part-Time or Full-Time Stylist/Sales Associate | Bismarck or Dickinson, ND
Our Stylists are our front line and the people who help all of our customers put outfits together, or find the perfect gift. This position can be part-time or full-time. You must have some weekend availability and be open to working some holidays, but we can be very flexible with scheduling.
What You Will Do:
- Your main focus is to work the sales floor and build lasting relationships with our guests
- Help our guests put together complete outfits for their event, or everyday
- Keep the sales floor tidy, clean and organized
- Make our mannequins look cute, help with window displays, and merchandising the sales floor
- Check out our guests on the computer till
- An awareness of fashion and trends, willing to try new outfit ideas
- Excellent people and communication skills
- Highly coachable, and open to feedback and growth
- Adaptable and able to work in an ever-changing environment
- Effective multi-tasker, able to juggle multiple things at once
- Thrives on a fast-paced work environment
- Must be willing to work some weekends and holidays
- You’ve done this before - previous retail experience
- You’re the style go-to for all your friends and family
- You love being busy at work
- Sitting around and waiting for the time to pass is not your thing
Social Media Coordinator | Bismarck, ND (full-time, 35+ hours)
The Social Media Coordinator will work under the Digital Marketing Manager and coordinate with our Buying Team. Your main priority will be creating and posting engaging social media content in the form of try-ons, reels, flat lays and more. Secondly, you will assist in planning launches and photoshoots. You will have an impact on the growth of our company by optimizing Out of Town’s product search rankings, educating our customers via social media, and, ultimately, driving sales.
This position can be done from home 50% of the time. We are open to working with schedules to accommodate a 50/50 in-store/wfh schedule.
What You Will Do:
- Record try-on videos, create and edit Instagram Reels, and other content for social media that is educational + on brand
- Post daily Instagram stories
- Help plan Instagram grid according to available inventory, seasonal launches, and influencer collaborations
- Coordinate with the buying team for product features to ensure all product will be in stores and online on time and we are featuring relevant styles
- Assist with coordination of photoshoots for marketing campaigns, weekly launches, social media, and special events.
- Bring unique and innovative ideas to the table and keeps up with industry trends
- Social Media experience whether it's a personal page or business page that you have managed -- we'd love to see what you've done!
- Strong attention to detail combined with an understanding of the bigger picture
- Adaptable and able to work quickly on deadline
- Open to learning our brand and the way we style
- Effective time manager and ability to juggle multiple priorities or projects
- Knowledge of social media algorithms and aesthetics
- You don't wait to be told what to do, but rather take initiative
- You love to bring new, innovative ideas to the table
- You know how to use Adobe Suite, Canva, Google Drive, and Shopify
- Video editing is your jam
WHY JOIN OUR TEAM?
- Out of Town is not your typical clothing store. We love clothes, but we love people more.
- As a team and individually, we work towards high growth goals and get rewarded for our efforts.
- We’ll work with your schedule, your kids’ schedule, your dogs’ schedule, heck whatever schedule you need worked around… we got you.
- Clothing discounts, need I say more?
- We love to have fun.
- Our small business is changing rapidly, which means there’s a lot of room for growth from within.
If you are interested in becoming a part of our growing business, please download the attached application and bring to the appropriate store or email it to email@example.com.
Please ask to speak with a manager if you drop off in store and specify which position you are applying for. We look forward to hearing from you!
Click HERE for an application to join our team!