WHO WE ARE
We put an extraordinary amount of thought and effort into the people we hire.
Heads Up: This might seem like a job where you are just another replaceable team member, but that couldn’t be farther from the truth. At Out of Town you will be expected to show up as an intricate part of our team and push yourself to a high standard. We are a small business with big dreams and our team is the reason we are reaching those daily. You’re expected to build long-lasting relationships with your peers and each customer that walks in the door. You’ll also need a passion for style and creating well put together outfits for a variety of lifestyles and events.
We are a growing small business.
There are challenges and growing pains that happen when you are part of a small business. We take these things on with pride, because we love being a part of the bigger picture. We expect you to bring your best self to work everyday and be open to change.
If you like the sound of this, check out our available positions below:
CURRENT AVAILABLE POSITIONS
Inventory Specialist, Part-Time | Bismarck, ND
If you love clothes, attention to detail, staying organized, and being behind the scenes you'd be the perfect fit! This position is part-time and sticks to a M-F schedule. We can be flexible on hours and time of day.
What You Will Do:
- Check in all merchandise that arrives daily, assuring that everything has arrived and is correct
- Print tags and tag all merchandise
- Steam clothing and get merchandise ready for the sales floor
- Enter Purchase Orders placed by our Buying Team
- Communicate with vendors for RA (Return Authorizations) in the instance that something is damaged, or arrived incorrectly
- Intense attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- Self starter and can take ownership in this position
- Consider yourself efficient, and able to get through tasks quickly
- You have previous inventory management experience (tagging, steaming, etc)
- You LOVE clothes, and opening all the boxes... it's like Christmas everyday around here!
- Small Businesses are your jam and you appreciate the flexibility
Part-Time or Full-Time Stylist/Sales Associate | Bismarck or Dickinson, ND
Our Stylists are our front line and the people who help all of our customers put outfits together, or find the perfect gift. This position can be part-time or full-time. You must have some weekend availability and be open to working some holidays, but we can be very flexible with scheduling.
What You Will Do:
- Your main focus is to work the sales floor and build lasting relationships with our guests
- Help our guests put together complete outfits for their event, or everyday
- Keep the sales floor tidy, clean and organized
- Make our mannequins look cute, help with window displays, and merchandising the sales floor
- Check out our guests on the computer till
- An awareness of fashion and trends, willing to try new outfit ideas
- Excellent people and communication skills
- Highly coachable, and open to feedback and growth
- Adaptable and able to work in an ever-changing environment
- Effective multi-tasker, able to juggle multiple things at once
- Thrives on a fast-paced work environment
- Must be willing to work some weekends and holidays
- You’ve done this before - previous retail experience
- You’re the style go-to for all your friends and family
- You love being busy at work
- Sitting around and waiting for the time to pass is not your thing
WHY JOIN OUR TEAM?
- Out of Town is not your typical clothing store. We love clothes, but we love people more.
- As a team and individually, we work towards high growth goals and get rewarded for our efforts.
- We’ll work with your schedule, your kids’ schedule, your dogs’ schedule, heck whatever schedule you need worked around… we got you.
- Clothing discounts, need I say more?
- We love to have fun.
- Our small business is changing rapidly, which means there’s a lot of room for growth from within.
If you are interested in becoming a part of our growing business, please download the attached application and bring to the appropriate store or email it to email@example.com.
Please ask to speak with a manager if you drop off in store and specify which position you are applying for. We look forward to hearing from you!
Click HERE for an application to join our team!