- Any other Special Event
2023 PROM HOURS BEGIN MONDAY, JANUARY 30th:
- Mondays: 10 AM - 7:30 PM
- Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday: 3 PM - 7:30 PM
- Book your tuxedo rental by March 16th for $20 off
Durning prom season, we offer prom measurement hours in our Dickinson store. During these designated times you do not need an appointment to come get measured for prom. We will have staff there to help you pick out the perfect tux!
We do not do prom measurements outside of the designated prom hours unless you absolutely cannot make it. In that case, please call us at 701.483.9203 and schedule an appointment. We do this so we can make sure there is a trained tuxedo specialist there to measure you. Thanks for understanding!
1. Are tux rentals available in all locations?
No, tuxedo rentals are only available in our Dickinson location.
2. Can I come in anytime to get my tux?
No, tuxedo hours are:
- Mondays 10 AM - 7:30 PM
- Tuesdays - Thursdays 3 PM - 7:30 PM
3. How do tuxedo hours work?
- We have set aside certain hours that we have staff there to do prom tuxedos.
- We will ONLY except prom tuxedo orders during these designated times. If you come outside of these hours, we will ask you to come back during prom measurement hours.
- You do not need an appointment so just drop in during these hours. The busiest times are at lunch and after school, so if you have an off period that works well!
4. What if I can't come during tuxedo hours?
If you absolutely cannot make those hours work, please call us and we will make arrangements: 701.483.9203.
5. What happens if I'm going to multiple proms?
- You have to return the tux, but we will give you 50% off your second rental if you are doing the same tuxedo (you can change the vest and tie colors.
- If you change the tuxedo we'll give you 25% off your second rental for your second prom (because we have to make sure the fit is correct a second time if it's a different fitting tux it takes more work)
6. How far in advance do I need to get my measurements in?
ASAP! Don't wait until the last minute. The faster you get in to get your colors picked out, the better chance of getting exactly what you want because it's reserved for you.
7. Should I come by myself or with a group?
It's best to come by yourself or with your date to pick out colors. If you come with a group of friends, you may be waiting longer for us to get through everyone's measurements.
8. When is my payment due?
- We require 1/2 down retainer to order your tuxedo. The other half is due when you pick up your tux.
- The retainer is NON-REFUNDABLE. If you decide not to go to prom you will not get it back.
- We keep your card on file in case you do not return your tux or there are any damages.
9. When will my tux arrive?
- Your tux will come sometime within the week before your prom. Sometimes they arrive on Monday, sometimes it's not until Thursday.
- We will call you ASAP when we get your tux. If you haven't heard from us by Wednesday, please give us a call and confirm when your tux will arrive.
- It's important to come try your tux on ASAP when we call you so we can ensure everything fits correctly.
10. Do you have slim pants?
We have tons of different styles of pants. We have looser fits or styles that are very fitted ... whatever you choose!
WEDDING TUXEDO RENTAL INFO:Please call us at 701.483.9203 and ask for Melanie to schedule your appointment for wedding tuxedo rentals. All weddings require an appointment.
Grooms tuxedos are always free with the rental of 5 tuxedos.
IMPORTANT WEDDING TUXEDO INFO:
- We will contact you when your tuxedos arrive. It is your responsibility to contact your wedding party and get them into the store to try on their tuxedos ASAP.
- It is very important for the men to come and try on the tuxes as soon as possible. At the latest by 12pm two days before the wedding. They must make an appointment for this.
- This “final fitting” is important since some adjustments to the garments may be necessary due to the fit of different product styles, individual customer preferences, and the accuracy of submitted measurements. This is normal in the rental tuxedo business.
- Please do not be alarmed if a replacement must be ordered. This is ensure the fit is exactly how it should be. The tuxedo specialist will help everyone adjust all of the pieces and answer any questions they have about how to properly wear their tuxedo.
- Download our wedding tuxedo cheat sheet HERE.
- Download our wedding tuxedo timeline HERE.
Please contact us with any questions, we are happy to help!